Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Out with the old and in with the blue

With summer just around the corner, I am constantly trying to think of new ways to brighten a home. Throw pillows, lamp shades, and rugs seem to do the trick without breaking the bank, and why not venture out with a new color that goes hand in hand with the sun? Call it a minor crush on the color blue...
Barclay Butera Home, Arabesque Pillow, Indigo. OneKingsLane.com


Blue & White Room from sensationalcolor.com

The blue glass tile add a brightness & whimsy to this kitchen by Suzanne Kasler Interiors

Blue Living Room by Spring Interior Design Style

Trust me when I tell you that I am not usually a fan of wallpaper, but something about this blue pattern and matching chair fabric makes me want to change my mind.

Wooden Upholstered Sofa with Bridal Rug. Wisteria.com

John Robshaw bedding. Johnrobshaw.com

Blue & White Zig Zag Rug. Madelineweinrib.com

Barclay Butera Home, Essex Ottoman, Navy. OneKingsLane.com

No comments:

Post a Comment