Wednesday, March 20, 2013

"Show me your horse, and I will show you what you are..."

I can't think of a better focal point to a room than a piece of art that evokes something for everyone. I, myself am in love with the horse painting in my dining room. It somehow makes the room feel less stuffy, and I couldn't really ask for more. Check out some of these other great rooms and accessories that are all about the horse.
This striking photograph from Roberto Dutesco’s Horses of Sable Island series is the perfect accent to this bright living space.

Design by Moris Moreno via Desire to Inspire.

Wonderland Horse Candle Holder by Artecnica.

Foyer designed by Stephen Shubel. My favorite thing about this space is the large horse photo by Susan Friedman.

Horse Gesture Painting. Handpainted by local artist Will Lassen, this Horse Gesture Painting is truly amazing. 
$499 from Wisteria.com

Chinese Zodiac Horse Statue. $169 from Wisteria.com

Pair of horsehead lamps by Barbara Cosgrove. $159 on OneKingsLane.com

Fancy Blue Ribbon Horse Pillow. $54.50 on Etsy.com

Horse Lamp from Jonathan Adler.com $495

22 Hands Painting by James Way.

No comments:

Post a Comment